This accessibility declaration applies to https://seamilano.eu/en
This website is partially compliant with the requirements of Appendix A of UNI CEI EN 301549 due to the cases of non-compliance.
The cases of non-compliance and/or exemption(s) are listed below:
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reason(s): Non-compliance with Law No. 4 of January 9, 2004.
For web pages at a general level:
- Lack of some of certain semantic tags partially limits navigation via screen reader
- Images with missing or non-speaking alternative text
- Some elements do not meet color contrast
- Limitation of readability of some elements on page due to non-compliant CSS instructions
- Some pages not fully usable on mobile device
Drafting of the accessibility statement
This declaration was drawn up on 13/01/2023
The information in the declaration was drawn from a self-assessment conducted directly by the provider.
Tools used for automatic validation
Method of sending reports and contact details of the provider
You can submit, at any time, reports directly to the link https://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/customer-care/requests-and-complaints/complaint-suggestion by selecting "Accessibility".
The following information must be included in the report:
- Name, surname and e-mail of person submitting report
- In the "Text" field, enter a brief description of the problem encountered;
- device (smartphone, desktop PC, tablet, laptop PC);
- operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac OS);
- browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera);
- any assistive technologies (Jaws, Chrome Vox, ToVoice, Nvda, Google Talk, etc.).
How to submit reports to AgID
In the event of an unsatisfactory response or failure to respond within thirty days to the notification or request, the interested party may submit a report using the following link https://www.agid.gov.it/en
- Date of publication of the website: 2016
- Usability testing has been performed: no
- CMS used for the website: DRUPAL