The management of safety, risks and emergencies within the airports is guaranteed by SEA through a Safety Management System whose efficacy is ensured by the continuous updating of its policies.
Within the airport context, emergencies are defined as those situations where a prompt intervention is required in order to prevent or limit damage in the event of a serious and immediate hazard.
The management company, through specific plans, manages:
- policies and procedures for alert conditions
- emergencies and aircraft accidents
- snow emergencies
- emergencies during refuelling operations
- emergencies due to fuel spillage
- fire emergencies
- radioactivity emergencies